Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Yay - Scrap Our Stash September What's My Challenge

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope that your week is off to a good start. 
.
Today I am sharing the layout I created for the September "What's My Challenge" challenge at Scrap Our Stash. This month's challenge is all about school. Along with the school theme, you must include a 1 word title, 2 photos, and 3 of the same embellishment:


I made a layout about Ada's kindergarten graduation:


I used papers from the August Flavors of the Month kit and patterned paper add-on kit from The ScrapRoom. All of the embellishments are from the FOTM kit, the embellishment add-on kit, and from the Shots of Life kit. 

To complete the challenge, for my 1 word title I used the word, "Yay", I have 2 photos, and I used 3 wood apple pieces.

Kindergarten graduation was so different this year than in years past, all thanks to the pandemic. It was held on July 30th instead of at the end of the school year in May, it was split up into 3 ceremonies - one for each classroom - so there wouldn't be so many there, and it basically consisted of the kiddos saying the pledge, singing one song, and getting their diplomas. It makes me a little sad that Ada missed out on so many fun things that the end of the kindergarten year brings, but I am so thankful that they were able to have a graduation ceremony even if it was a little different. 

I based my layout on this September 2020 sketch from PageMaps.




Be sure to stop by the Scrap Our Stash blog to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment