Saturday, September 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #177

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you all! It's the start of a long weekend here in the US and I am looking forward to it!

It's time for the first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today and Heather is getting us started with a great sketch:


This sketch has a lot of possibilities and here is what I came up with:


For my card, I have used an older birthday collection from Pebbles - Birthday Wishes. I just came across this paper pad in my stash and thought I would put it to use. It has so many great papers...I don't know why I haven't used more of it.

For the presents I used a metal die from Close To My Heart and for the sentiment I just typed it up on the computer and printed it out.

This card came together so quickly and I am sure I will be using this sketch again!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the sketch and the beautiful cards from the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this die and I always kick myself for not getting it when it was available!! Great job with the sketch, this card is just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete