Monday, September 21, 2020

The Paper Girls Challenge #208 - Pick 3

Hello, hello! I am back with my third post of the day! If you are looking for my Scrap Our Stash reveal or my reveal for The ScrapRoom, please scroll on down. 

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Girl Challenge Blog and I am the hostess for this week's challenge! My challenge to you is a "Pick 3" challenge. Pick 3 items from the list below and use them on your project. You can use more than 3 items from the list and you can use other things that are not on the list, but we must see 3 items from the list below:

Tag
Heart
Flower
Polka dots
Vellum
Doily
Circle
The color gold
Apple
Lots of Layers

Here is the card that I created for this challenge:

I have used a polka dot paper and embossing folder, hearts, a tag, and I have the tiniest bit of gold thread that I threaded the star buttons with.

I am still trying to get this - Here Comes Santa Claus - collection from Doodlebug used up. I thought I had it all just about gone and I came across another 6x6 pad!

I based this card on this sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


It is for Challenge #2 in their Monthly Challenges Facebook group. They have an optional challenge to use a button and so I added 3 star buttons to my card. Since my tag was so big and the image took up the whole tag, I left off the circle element that is on the sketch.

Here is a close-up:


You can see the gold thread on the buttons and I added 3 more white enamel hearts for the little exhaust trail behind Santa's scooter.

Come on over to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has put together for this challenge. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment