Thursday, June 24, 2021

Extra projects for The ScrapRoom

 Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you are having a good week. Ours has been pretty quiet around here - which is how I like it!

Today I am sharing a few extra projects that I created with the June kits from The ScrapRoom

First, I created the title page for my 2021 Project Life album. I thought the Photo Play 'Wicker Lane' cut apart cards from the Shot of Life Kit were perfect for a title page. The only thing that I used that wasn't in the Shots of Life Kit was white cardstock for my photo mats and the dies that I created my date with. As I was looking for photos for the title page, I realized that I didn't take a single family photo in 2020. I did pull together what I could and I am so happy with how this turned out. I have already made it a priority to take more family photos this year whenever we all get together. 

Next is a layout that I created using the Vicki Boutin collection pieces found in the patterned paper add-on kit, embellishment kit, the Shots of Life kit, and a few die cuts from the Flavors of the Month kit. 


I tend to have trouble using papers like the one that I used above, but this came together so quickly and I love how it turned out! I gutted the pink background paper that I used for a mat and then used that paper to mat my photos. I tried to pair the few die cuts that I used with the same color on the background paper. I also added some enamel dots from my stash to the same color areas as well. 

Lastly, I created a few cards with the papers from the Flavors of the Month kit and scraps from the patterned paper add-on kit, and a couple of the 3x4 cards from the Shots of Life Kit:


I just love the colors in the pretty collection!

Thank so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment