Friday, June 25, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #196

 Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! I hope that you have had a good week and that you are ready for the weekend. I know that I sure am! I am kicking it off a little early with a shopping trip with my favorite girls today. I am hoping that we can find some bargains and I think I will stop by Scrapbook Generation for the first time in over a year. A little in-person/in-store scrappy shopping will be fun!

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the June 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here's the sketch that Lisa has created for us:


And this is what I came up with:


I used an old Carta Bella 6x6 paper pad - Flora No. 2 - for this card. This is one of the 6x6 paper pads that I found when I was reorganizing my scrap room that is almost all gone. I was happy to use 3 sheets of paper with minimal scraps left over. I found this sentiment in one of the die-cut packs and used it for my sentiment piece. I popped it up on foam tape for a little dimension. I also added in three black gems as my banner piece seemed a little bare. 

This card came together so quickly, thanks to this sketch, and I know I will be using it again soon!

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see how the rest of the design team took on this sketch. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment