Saturday, June 5, 2021

You Are So Sweet - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #195



Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I do hope that your weekend is off to a good start. It's looking to be a quiet weekend for us, which is always a good thing.

Today Sketch N Scrap has posted the first card sketch of the month and it is a fun one - created by sketch artist Heather:


This is what I came up with:


I am going to try to send my granddaughter a card regularly this summer. She always loves to get something in the mail, so I created this card with her in mind. Maybe it will have a little "treat" in it for her to get her own sweet treat this summer.;)

I used Echo Park's - A Slice of Summer - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I have included this paper pad in my June Great Stash Bash kit and this is the first time I have used it. The sentiment piece was fussy cut out of one of the cut apart sheets and then I added foam tape to the back of it for a bit of dimension. I added a couple more popsicles to the bottom of the card - adding foam tape to the one on top. 


Card sketches like this one always make for a quick and easy card. 

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love these papers and those popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I love that woodgrain paper and those colors you chose to go with it. Very nice indeed! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete