Thursday, July 14, 2022

Florida Bound - Sketch N Scrap #252

Hello again! I am back with another project today. This time I am sharing the layout that I created using Sketch N Scrap's July 1st sketch - Sketch #252.

Here is a look at the sketch:

And this is what I came up with:


I love this sketch! It was so fun to work with and I love that I got four different patterned papers used on this layout! These papers were included in my July kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash. I managed to use three of the full sheets of paper that I had included in my kit and quite a few of the scraps, too. 

This photo is of Abby, Shawn, and Ada headed out on their first big out-of-state family vacation. Scott took them to the airport to see them off. I would have loved to have gone with him but we knew the wait at the airport would be too much for Shane #becauseautism. I asked Scott to please snap a few photos for me and he did so well! He took pictures of all the things and made me so happy! I love the photo he took of the three of them pulling their suitcases! I don't know if I would have thought to do that!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I didn't go too big and grand with my embellishment clusters - I wanted to focus on the photos. I did add a bit of foam tape to the airplane to pop it up and a couple of enamel hearts in the title.


The - go somewhere you've never been - piece was on one of the 3x4 cut-apart cards and I just cut it down to make an embellishment. I haven't added any journaling - yet. I am waiting to see if Abby would rather have a 6x8 pocket page album or a 12x12 album that is a mix of traditional layouts and pocket pages. If she wants a 12x12 this will more than likely be the title page for that album and will determine how much journaling I add and where I put it - whether it be strip journaling at the bottom right or hidden journaling on a tag tucked somewhere on the page. 

That is it for today! Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog or the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment: