Thursday, July 28, 2022

Let's Play - Sketch N Scrap's July Crop Challenge #3

 Hello, hello! 

I thought I would pop on really quickly and share the layout that I created for Sketch N Scrap's July Crop Challenge #3 over in the private Facebook group. Here is the sketch that I chose for this challenge:


And this is my layout:

I used papers from my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for July on this layout of Ada when we took her to Incredible Pizza. She and Shane both loved it and had so much fun. The pictures aren't the best quality - it was on the darker side in the arcade areas and she was constantly on the move, but poor quality or not, these photos were getting scrapped!

Here are a couple of close-ups:




I went a little crazy with the space invader guys here, but I don't know when I would have a chance to use them again, so the majority of them landed on this layout. I love the old-time arcade game sticker and thought it would be perfect for the title cluster base. 

There are still a couple of days to play along with Sketch N Scrap's July Crop challenges - why don't you head on over and check them out?

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Perfect interpretation of the sketch! It's great to see how tall your granddaughter is! She's growing into a little lady!

    ReplyDelete