Tuesday, July 12, 2022

So Sweet

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start. Scott was on vacation last week so I am trying to get back into my normal routine. 

Today I am sharing a card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's July Crop Challenge #4 and it is also for Hearts Quest Challenge Blog Color Heart Challenge #5 - which is to use a red heart and mostly red on your project. Here is the sketch that I chose for Sketch N Scrap's July Crop Challenge #4:


This sketch is one of my favorites from March 20, 2018. This is what I came up with:


I had these papers on my desk from another project I was working on and decided to put them to use for this card. The "so sweet" sentiment is from the sticker sheet and I stamped the words "you are" from an Elle's Studio Title Builder stamp set.

To satisfy the Heart's Quest Color Heart challenge - I punched three little hearts from a scrap of red and pink dot paper and my card is almost all red with just a touch of pink and white. I fussy cut a red popsicle from one of my scrap papers and added it to one of the hearts to play up the sweetness!

Here is a close-up of that cute little popsicle:


Be sure to check out Becca's Heart's Quest Challenge Blog and play along with her challenges. They are always a lot of fun!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap's Monthy Challenges Facebook group and join in on the fun! We would love to see your take on the July challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon to share another project with you!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderfully sweet card full of heart happy redness!! (If that's such a thing! :)) Thanks for linking to HQCB and giving us several mentions in your post! Appreciatively, Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Becca! Your challenges are always fun!

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable! It caught my eye in my inbox today. That gingham paper reminds me of a nice summer picnic!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors and that little popsicle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much, Willa Jean! I couldn't resist putting that popsicle on there!

      Delete