Monday, May 1, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #210

Hello again! It has been busy around here today! I am back with my last post of the day.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted today, and it is another fun one to work with. Michelle always creates the best sketches!




I have used Close To My Heart's "Sugar Rush" collection for this card. The donuts are from the compliments sticker sheet, and the sentiment is actually from a Jillibean Soup stamp set. The gems are from a set that I picked up from Michaels...I think! I've had them for a while and the packaging is long gone!

The full design team reveals will be up on the blog on Wednesday, along with the Top 3 for last week's card.
I hope you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment: