Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Paper Play Sketches Color Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope that you are having a good week so far.

We have a new color challenge up at Paper Play Sketches today!




For my project, I have made a project life style card using Simple Stories Home Spun 6x6 paper pad. I love the colors in this collection, and I can't wait to put this card to use.

I based this card off of this older sketch from Paper Play Sketches. It is a perfect sketch for a greeting card or a project life style card.

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment