Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round - February Mid Month Inspiration

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am so happy that you have stopped by today!

It's the middle of the month and time for the mid month inspiration from the Christmas Belles at Christmas Cards All Year Round. Our challenge for February is to add red and/or pink, and add a heart to your project.


I have used Pebbles' " Holly Jolly" paper for my card. The sentiment is a sticker from Echo Park that I have had out on my desk since the holidays and thought it was time to get it used. The enamel hearts are from Recollections.

This was a pretty quick and easy card, and one of my most recent favorites!

Stop by the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the Christmas Belles. We hope to see you playing along and getting a head start on those holiday cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card and love that sentiment too :) Always nice to have those kinds of things sitting on the desk ready to be used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lori - I love the sentiment as the focal point - I never do this and I really must 'cos it is so effective. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx (Teamie)

    ReplyDelete