Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #198

Hello everyone! I hope that you have had a good day! We had an almost 70 degree day with lots of sunshine - unreal for February around here! Ada and I took advantage of it and took a nice long walk!

I am popping in really quick to share this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge with you. Here is the fabulous sketch, created by Michelle and digitized by Brandi:




For this card I have used an older 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles called Seen and Noted. Since the background was a little busy for me, I decided not to add another strip of paper, or a ribbon, etc. at the bottom. I felt it would just get lost in the busyness of the background. I also added in another banner piece.

The sentiment is from Close To My Heart - B1462 Lovely Birthday.

Head on over to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge to see the sketch and read the rules. The design team reveal will be tomorrow along with last week's Top 3. We would love it if you joined us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. 70 degrees in February? Sounds lovely. It is currently 18 degrees where I live. We had freezing rain turn into snow last night. I like your card. The stars are a cute addition.

    ReplyDelete