Saturday, February 11, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges #6

Hello, hello! I hope that your are having a good weekend. We enjoyed a beautiful day yesterday, and were able to spend a lot of time outside enjoying it! I've pretty much given up hope on having any snow this year, so just keep the warmer temperatures coming!

We have a new challenge for you today at Christmas Card Challenges. As always - you need to make a Christmas/holiday card, and we provide an optional challenge for you, in case you need some added inspiration.

This week we have an inspiration photo for you. I was inspired by the horses and the brown in the photo.





I found this project life style card in my stash and knew I wanted to use it on a card. I tried adding more things to it, like sequins and bling, but it just wasn't working for me, so I kept it simple.

Head on over to Christmas Card Challenges to see how the design team was inspired this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! (Isn't it great when the paper does most of the work?!? LOL) I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity!! Fabulous card and I love the bow!

    ReplyDelete