Monday, February 13, 2017

Make It Monday #82 At The Memory Nest

Hello scrappy friends! Here we are back at Monday already! Those weekends go by way too fast!

At least this Monday is a little better because it is Make It Monday #82 at The Memory Nest, and we have a brand new sketch for you to try!



I love to use circles on my layouts, and this sketch is pretty clean and simple, so it is right up my alley!

I have used Fancy Pants' Sweet Nothings collection for this layout. I am in love with those puffy alphas and hearts! Such cuteness!

I kept my layout pretty simple - just adding in a few paint splatters and a tag for a tiny bit of journaling. I guess with Valentine's Day right around the corner I had "love" on my mind! I can't believe we have been married for 27 years!

Be sure to stop by The Memory Nest blog to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you get a chance to try out this sketch! I would love to see what you do with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and picture of the two of you Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how wonderfully CAS your page is. The tag is a super touch and the photo is so happy and precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... love this! You and I have the same scrappy likes: circles and C&S! Happy Valentine's Day, Team Mate!
    BTW - Congrats on 27 years of marriage: whoot-whoot!!

    ReplyDelete