Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #33

Hello, hello! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here. For my Love To Craft Challenge Blog reveal, go here.

We have a great new sketch posted over at Paper Play Sketches today! Here is a look at the sketch:



I have once again used Simple Stories "Love and Adore" collection for this card. I already had the paper pad out on my desk from my last card and thought I would get some more use out of it! The "XO" strip is from one of the cut apart papers from the pad, and the hearts are from the bits and pieces pack. I hadn't planned on adding anything extra, but once I got my card made I felt like it needed a little something extra, so I pulled out those heart die cuts and I think they are the perfect touch!

Stop by the Paper Play Sketches blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We hope that you can find some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

2 comments: