Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #36

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Already the middle of the week. The weekend will be here before we know it!

We have a new sketch today at Paper Play Sketches. It's another great sketch to be used for greeting cards, or even a project life style card, which is what I have made for today. Here's a look at the sketch:







This card is going in my Week 1 layout for 2017. I hope to be sharing the full layout a little later this week.

I thought that  the lined paper would be a good place for a bit of journaling if I need some extra space.

I used Echo Park's "Just Be You" 6x6 paper pad, which I will be using throughout the Week 1 layout, and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart - It's Your Day (CC1020) and stamped in Outdoor Denim ink. The heart really does match better than it appears in the photo!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the cards from the rest of the design team. Remember, you don't have to use the sketch for just a card, it can be used for a layout or any paper crafting project, as long as we can see the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment