Monday, February 20, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #200

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has their 200th sketch posted today! 200 sketches - that is quite an accomplishment! Here is a look at this week's sketch:




I love the simplicity of this sketch! It has so many possibilities!

For my card I have used Jen Hadfield's "DIY Home" 6x6 paper pad. There are so many pretty papers in this collection! The sentiment is a stamp from BoBunny's  - Captured stamp set.

A super quick card and I love the way this one turned out.

The full design team reveal and the top 3 will be up on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog on Wednesday. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments: