Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's Love Is In The Air Crop

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good day!

Sketch N Scrap's "Love Is In The Air" crop is in full swing! We will have challenges posted every day through Valentine's Day, and you will have until  February 21st to play along.

Here is the layout that I made for today's challenges. Challenge #2 was to use sketch #101, some hearts, at least one tag, the word love, and something round.


For this layout I have mostly used papers from Dear Lizzy's Happy Place collection. The pink is from my scrap pile and I have no idea where it was from, and the green is a really old piece from Cosmo Cricket. I love it when I can mix in some old stash with some new!

For the title I used alpha stickers from Amy Tangerine, and stamped the arrows using a stamp set from Close To My Heart (Sightseer C1534).

One of the requirements was to use the word "love", so I stamped this "love this" stamp in a light pink. It really shows up better in person, but it is light!


The arrow is a die from an Art C stamp and die set,  and I fussy cut the camera from one of the pattern papers.

My journaling is on the tag hidden behind the photos.

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap events page to check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable!! Sweet layout!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

    ReplyDelete