Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #310

Good Tuesday morning! I hope that your day is off to a good start! We are supposed to have another 70 degree day in February, so I cannot complain!

We have a new sketch for you today at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday. This fun sketch is courtesy of Vicki, and the optional theme for this week is "Sweet Thoughts".




I have used the oh-so-pretty "Just Be You" 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart (CC1041) Hello Life - card making. Another quick and easy card ready to brighten someone's day.

Head on over to the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have 2 weeks to play along, and you can enter either on the Try Stampin' blog or on our Facebook page here. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment: