Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #288

Hello, everyone! I hope that your week is off to a good start. I can't believe that tomorrow is Halloween! October has gone by so quickly and I am sure November will be the same.

Today I am sharing my take on Sketch #288 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is a look at this week's sketch:


I

I kind of struggled with this sketch a bit, but once I decided on the type of card I was going to make it got a little easier. I won't say it's my favorite card but I do like how it turned out.

I used Carta Bella's - Christmas Delivery - 6x6 paper pad for the red paper and the floral paper, and the green for my background is an old KI Memories paper from 2008. The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft stamp set - Mistletoe, and the tree is from an Echo Park sticker sheet. I added some foam tape to the tree to give it a little dimension.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and to see last week's Top 3. I would love to see your take on the sketch so be sure to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment