Monday, October 1, 2018

I'm Nuts About You - Sketch N Scrap #162

Hello, everyone! Happy October 1st! I can't believe it is already October. After a few beautiful, fall-like days, we are back to summertime temps this week.

The first day of the month means we have a brand new sketch for you at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created a fantastic 2-photo sketch to get us started this month:


Since we were having some beautiful fall weather, I was in the mood to scrap some older fall photos.


I used my September Counterfeit Kit for this layout. The papers that I included were perfect for these photos of Abby and Ada back in 2014. The only paper that wasn't in my kit was the brown strip down the left side.

I decided to let the "I'm nuts about you" embellishment stand as my title. I know that Abby is nuts about Ada, and I, of course, am nuts about both of them! I wanted to add some journaling so I used the space for the title as space for my journaling.


I also added a bow that I tied out of some jute that I had included in my kit, and I was able to use up some more of those Dollar Tree glitter dots!


Did you see the word stickers that I made for my forgeries last month? I love the way they look in that cluster.

About the photos - Fall of 2014 was exceptionally beautiful. Our trees had the most gorgeous color to them that year. It just so happened that Abby and Ada were over one weekend when they were at their peak and I was able to snap a few photos of them. They looked so cute sitting amongst the fallen leaves!

You will probably be seeing more of my September Counterfeit Kit in October, and maybe even into November, too, as I am in the mood to scrap fall photos and that kit is all about fall! I will also be revealing my October kit today, too!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the sketch - be sure to share with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be right back to share my October Counterfeit Kit with you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! I just love this kit, I am sure it has been so fun to work with!! Love those trees what beautiful colors and Ada is so small in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete