Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sketch N Scrap WCMD Sketch #1

Hello, everyone! We have made it to the weekend and what a weekend it is! Today is World Card Making Day and we are going to be celebrating it all month long at Sketch N Scrap


We are kicking off the celebration today with a new card sketch for you, and we will be bringing you a new card sketch every Saturday in October! Here is a look at the first sketch:


I loved this sketch that Lisa created the minute that I saw it and I know I will be using it again and again.


For my card, I pulled out a 6x6 paper pad that I have been hoarding - My Mind's Eye's Cut & Paste Adorbs. I just love the colors in this collection and that pretty floral paper is my favorite!

The sentiment is from an Art C stamp & cut stamp set. There is no name on the stamp package...but there are a lot of great sentiments in this set. I added some foam tape behind the sentiment, and the strip with the string, for some dimension.

The pretty pink flowers I picked up at Michael's in their $1 bin - or maybe it was a $2 bin - whatever the case, they were a great deal for the amount that I got!



Don't forget - our Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Crop starts today - head on over to our events page and join in the fun. Here is the link to get there - https://www.facebook.com/events/2045140885706643/

Head on over to the blog to see today's sketch and the creations from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments: