Saturday, October 20, 2018

Boo! - Sketch N Scrap #132

Hello, everyone! Good Saturday morning to you! We've got another busy weekend ahead of us and I can't wait. Tis the season for weenie roasts and time with family!

It's time for the second card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Lisa has created a great card sketch with lots of possibilities! I know I will be using this one again!




While going through and reorganizing my old paper, I came across these Halloween papers and couldn't wait to use them on a project. The good thing about using them on a card is there are still plenty of scraps that can be used for a layout!

The sentiment is a Poppy Stamps die and the little ghosties (my favorite of all time) are from  Taylored Expressions. I die cut the sentiment four times and layered them on top of each other for a little dimension, and I also added foam tape to the back of the ghosts. I love how this turned out and it makes me so happy to have used some older papers, too!

Don't forget - our Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Crop is still going on on our Facebook Events page. We would love to see you playing along! Come on over and join us here - https://www.facebook.com/events/2045140885706643/


We will also have our 3rd exclusive World Card Making Day sketch posted over on the blog this afternoon.

Head on over to the blog to see how the rest of the design team used this sketch. You have until the 31st at 9:55 p.m. CST to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin cute!!!! Absolutely love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered sentiment and those ghosts!

    ReplyDelete