Saturday, October 13, 2018

Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Day Sketch #2

Hello and Happy Saturday! It is the weekend and I have been looking forward to it all week long! It's going to be a dreary, rainy weekend, and after a quick visit with my son at college today - and maybe a little scrappy shopping - I plan on spending the rest of my weekend in my scrap room!

Are you ready for a new card sketch? Today Sketch N Scrap is posting their second exclusive bonus sketch for World Card Making Day. This sketch is courtesy of Heather:



I went old school on my card and used mostly cardstock - the only patterned paper is the green - which was a little scrap piece in my scrap box. I used an argyle embossing folder on the white panel to give it a little interest. 

I punched one-inch circles out of the green paper and three quarter inch circles out of red to layer on top of the tag. I also moved my sentiment to on top of the circles instead of below them. Some twine and a few little red gems finished it off. 

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment