Saturday, October 27, 2018

Her Superpower Is...Scrap Our Stash Blend a Sketch

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you're having a good weekend!

Today is my day to be featured at Scrap Our Stash with my take on the October Blend A Sketch Challenge. Not only are we to blend the two sketches below, but we also need to use diagonal patterned paper on our layouts. Here is a look at this month's sketches:


This is always one of my favorite challenges to work with. I really loved both of these sketches and could see myself using each one individually, but it's always fun to blend them together to see what I can come up with.

Here is a look at my layout:


For my layout, I took the big circle element behind the photos and the big banner from the second sketch and the photo mats, tab, and circle elements from the first sketch to create my layout. My diagonal paper is part of my photo mats.

I added two thin paper strips at the top and the bottom of my layout to help "hold it all together" if that makes sense! 

I have used Simple Stories' - Dream Big - collection for my layout and since Ada's shirt has a cute little unicorn on it, I thought it was the perfect time to use one of the unicorn puffy stickers in the collection.


Be sure to check out Scrap Our Stash as we have design team inspiration every single day of the week! I would love to see your take on this fun challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! What a great layout! I may have to scraplift this one day.

    ReplyDelete