Friday, October 5, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #131

Hello and Happy Friday!

It's time for our first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Heather has created a great sketch for us to work with - and it has my favorite element - banners - so I had to play along!

Here's the sketch:


And my card:


I recently picked up the Echo Park - Birthday Wishes (boy) - 6x6 paper pad at Tuesday Morning and I decided to make a birthday card using this sketch. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart - B1537 - Birthday Sprinkles.

I liked that the sketch had a torn edge to the paper and I made sure to do that with my card, as well. Another birthday card to go in my stash for when it's needed.

Tomorrow is the start of our Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Crop over on our Facebook events page. Come on over and join the fun! You can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/events/2045140885706643/


Also, tomorrow we kick off our month-long celebration for World Card Making Day. Be sure to stop by the blog and see the first of four new sketches that we will be sharing this month.


Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team used Heather's sketch for today. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Lori! These papers are so cute, some of my favorites from Echo Park!

    ReplyDelete