Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #320

Hello, everyone! I am back with another quick post today. 

This time I am sharing my card using this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's a look at the sketch:



I thought it was about time to create a Christmas card. I keep meaning to make more than one a month but I've not done a very good job at it! It's still early in the month so maybe I'll get another one - or two - made!

For my card, I have used Close To My Heart's - C1746 - Oh What Fun - stamp set. I picked this set up when it was on sale - in fact, I think it came in a set of two when Close To My Heart was getting ready to retire them. I think this Santa is so cute! The papers were all from my scrap box. 

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I know that the summertime can be busy but I hope you find some time to play along this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment: