Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sweet Moment - The Studio Challenge - Bows and Tassels

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you. I hope you are having a good weekend. 

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges. This week our challenge is - Bows and Tassels. We want to see some bows and tassels on your layouts. These can be ribbon, fabric or paper bows, tassels, and fringing, etc. And you get extra points if you make them yourself!

I have used a tassel bow with a gold glitter paper bow layered on top!


The title of my layout is "Sweet Moment" and this photo is from one of the many sweet moments that Ada and I have shared. I am going to miss our daily conversations on the couch and getting her 5-year-old perspective! She never ceases to amaze with all that she knows.

I put together a "mini" kit this month to play along with the Mini Kit Monday gang - you can find their Facebook group here - this layout was created using some of the goodies that I included in my mini kit.

I based my layout off of this sketch from December 2017 from Let's Get Sketchy:



Here is a close up of my bows:


Be sure to check out The Studio Challenges to see the wonderful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment