Saturday, June 15, 2019

Good Little Groomer - Sketch N Scrap #179

Hello, hello! Good Saturday morning to you! We have made it to the weekend. It's looking like it might be a rainy one which means lots of scrappy time for me!

It is already the midway point of the month and that means we have a new sketch for you today at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has created a great 3-photo sketch but it can easily be adapted to fit your needs. Here's a look at the sketch:


Here is the layout that I created using the sketch:


These pictures are of Ada back in March. She had helped me give Willie a bath and then she decided she needed to groom him, so she got her doctor's bag and a doll comb and went to work. Willie was good to lay still and let her work her magic!

I've used the Simple Stories  "Oh Happy Day"  collection and the purple background is from the "Little Princess" collection. 

I added in a couple of more embellishment clusters to my layout than what was shown on the sketch. I will add my journaling either under the title area or maybe add a tag for some hidden journaling.

Here are a few close-ups:




The purple letters actually match better in real life - editing does not show their true color!

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the sketch, as well. I hope you find some time to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments: