Sunday, February 9, 2020

Happy Birthday - The Studio Challenges Sketch Challenge

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. Mine seems to be going way too fast, but they always seem to do that.

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges. This week we have one of my favorite challenges - a sketch challenge! This sketch is based on a layout created by Helen and you can see her layout here, Here is the sketch that Anna has created from it:


You know I am gonna love it when a sketch includes circles! Here is what I came up with:


I stuck closely to the sketch - I just changed up a couple of things. I used only a single photo, made my circles a bit bigger, and added in the embellishments to the top right corner. I did move my title and journaling more directly under my photo than to the right side of it. 

I used the Pebbles -  'Happy Cake Day' collection that came in my January kits from The ScrapRoom for this layout. I have used so many of those puffy dots on a couple of layouts now and I still have over half of the pack left! If you like enamel dots - or puffy dots - you need to find a pack of these. You definitely get your money's worth!

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Head on over to The Studio Challenges to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment