Friday, February 21, 2020

So Lovely - Scrap Our Stash February Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday! We have made it to the weekend once again. My oldest son is coming home for a day or two when he gets off of work today and I am ready to spend some time with him.

Today I am sharing my take on the February sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Along with the sketch challenge we are also challenged to use polka dot patterned paper and washi tape. Here's a look at the sketch:



For this layout, I started out by looking for my polka dot paper. Once I started pulling polka dot papers, I couldn't stop, so all of my papers - except the blue stripe is a dot of some sort.  Even one of my washi tapes is a polka dot! I added the dark pink washi tape on the edges of the pink polka dot paper and then the mint polka dot paper is added to my bottom cluster.

I can't believe it's been almost two years since I took these photos of Ada. Time just goes so unbelievably fast anymore. She was looking so cute this day - but then again she always looks cute - and she was in the mood to take photos, so I took advantage of it!

I added a few paint splatters across my layout and it's no surprise that I smudged one. Luckily it was in a place that I could cover easily cover with an embellishment. Here are a few close-ups:



I just love these little tiny enamel hearts! I think I need to get a few more packs of them to have on hand!


Be sure to check out the Scrap Our Stash blog to see how the rest of the design team took on this challenge. I would love to see your take on it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment