Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #163

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week. It's time for the first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Heather has created a super fun sketch for us to play with and I know it will be one that I go to again and again:


And this is the card that I created based on the sketch:


This card sketch has so many possibilities! I have ideas for just about every holiday and another idea using balloons in place of the party hats. It would also be super cute making it just like the sketch and using flowers. Yep, I will be using this sketch over and over!

I pulled these papers from my Close To My Heart scraps for this card. I thought the dotted paper looked like confetti and would be perfect for a birthday card. The party hat and sentiment stamp are from a stamp set from Lori Whitlock for Sizzix - Happy Birthday to You. This is one of my favorite birthday stamp sets. 

Now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team used this sketch. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Lori!! So fun and cheerful! That birthday party hat stamp/die is so fun....great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete