Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #354

Hello, everyone! Good Tuesday evening to you all. I am so happy to share that I am back on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge design team! I took the last term off because we had quite a bit going on around here but things have settled down now and when Michelle asked if any past members wanted to jump back in, I jumped at the chance. 

Here's a look at this week's sketch:


When I first saw this sketch, I thought it looked like a gift all wrapped up and ready to give to someone special, and since we have a few birthdays coming up, I decided to make a birthday card:


I found some paper scraps in my scrap box that coordinated and this card came together so quickly! I used the "Happy Birthday to You" stamp set by Lori Whitlock from Sizzix for my party hat and sentiment. I originally had planned to add the sentiment to a tag and have it hanging down from the party hat, but there just wasn't room for one the in the size that I needed. I'm happy with how this turned out anyway.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team and last week's Top 3. I hope to see you playing along with us this week, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog tonight! Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment