Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sisters - Scrap Our Stash - What's My Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope your weekend is off to a good start. We have had a busy one already with a sleepover with Miss Ada last night and today we are going to a family birthday party. Gotta love that family time!

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for the "What's My Challenge" challenge at Scrap Our Stash. This month's challenge is to "Celebrate a Spunky Old Broad" and create a layout about you or another woman you know that is 50 or over, who believes it's never too late to live a dream, be who she wants to be, or create and do whatever she wants to do. AND you must include the following slogan somewhere on your layout - "Like fine wine, women get better with age".


I am not quite 50 (but I'm getting closer all the time) so I decided to create a layout of my sisters - and I am in there, too. 


Both of my sisters fit the description of this challenge to a "T"! They are both fun-loving and always up for an adventure. When you get us all together you know that fun is going to be had! I am so lucky to have these two in my life.

Everything on this layout - except for the alphas, tiny alphas, enamel dots, and doily were in my February Great Stash Bash kit - which you can see here. I am making good progress so far this month with this kit! The flowers were fussy cut out of the floral paper that I had left over and I even got some ric rac used on this layout!

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash to see how the rest of the design team took on this challenge. We can't wait to see what you create, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to change what was on that PL card! Love using both of the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    More than 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 2lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It's simple and it works on everybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) Proceed to learn this amazing HACK

    and you'll become 2lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete