Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #376

Hello again! I am back to share my take on this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here is a look at this week's sketch:


I had every intention of using this sketch to create a Christmas card, but guys, I am so stinkin' tired of the 6x6 Christmas paper pads that I have that I just was not happy with anything I was coming up with! I've been using on the same paper pads for 4 or 5 years now. I think it is time to go through them all, pull out the papers I want, and pass along the ones I don't! So, I will set aside this sketch to use when I can find some Christmas papers that I am happy with!.

Here is the card that I came up with:


I pulled out my July mini-kit that I put together for Counterfeit Kit Challenges and went to work! I die cut my sentiment piece out of one of the papers in my kit and mounted it on black cardstock. I thought my circle sentiment was a little plain all on its own, so I stamped and die cut a few flowers to place around it. I love how this card turned out!

Be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week. I would love to see your take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment