Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #205

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a good week! 

It's time for the mid-month sketch at Sketch N Scrap today and Heather has created a fun sketch for us to work with:


This is what I came up with:


I took these photos of Ada just last Friday when they came for a visit. She is obsessed with collecting the LOL Tiny Toys - that's mostly my fault because I picked her up one a few weeks ago to see how she would like it - and she loved it - and I have been picking up a few of them every time I go to the store to try to help her finish out the collection. We are over halfway there and luckily we have only had one duplicate!

I used a couple of papers and stickers from Echo Park's Teen Spirit collection and a piece of paper from Close To My Heart (the turquoise paper). I always love it when a collection includes and LOL sticker - they are perfect for layouts of Ada with her LOL toys!

I wanted to include the little paper that comes with the toy and shows all of the toys in the collection. I thought it would be fun to have it to look at later on down the road. I attached it with a heart paper clip so it can easily be removed to look at.


Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are the best grandma EVER!! So fun that she loves the LOL toys! They look fun to me! I love that you included some of the packaging on the layout, I wonder if they will still be popular in 20 years...great layout and great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete