Monday, July 20, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #378

Hello again! I thought I would pop back on here and share the card that I created for this week's sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here's a look at the sketch:




I thought I would use a piece of diagonal striped paper for this sketch - thinking it would make it super easy - and it would have if the stripes were maybe at a different angle...whatever the case - my stripes aren't exactly centered on the corners of my card! But, the paper was cut and I wasn't about to waste it, so I just went with it and I think it turned out just fine.

I believe that the striped paper is from Simple Stories' - Oh Happy Day - collection, and the unicorn die cut, puffy flowers, and the word sticker are all from their Dream Big collection. 

I added a few pieces of bling to finish off my card. I think my granddaughter will love it!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on Wednesday for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night!

1 comment: