Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #79 - Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope that you all are doing well.

Challenge YOUrself has the July challenge posted today and it's a fun one! For July we have a sketch challenge and, of course, you need to include a photo of "you" on your layout. 


Here's a better look at the sketch from Page Drafts. You can find out more about them on their blog here:


Isn't that a fun sketch to work with?! I know I had a lot of fun creating with it! Here is what I came up with:


I just celebrated my 50th birthday last month and even though I didn't get a lot of photos that day, I did want to scrap this one right away.

I used Pink Paislee's "And Many More" collection for this layout. I had just received my July DT kit from The ScrapRoom and this collection was included. I used pieces from the Flavors of the Month Kit, the Patterned Paper Add-on Kit, the Embellishment Kit, and the Shots of Life Kit on my layout. 

The pinks in this collection are a perfect match for the shirt I was wearing on my birthday and I couldn't wait to get started on it.

I stayed true to the sketch only adding a strip of washi tape and leaving off the banner that was on the sketch. Here are a couple of close-ups:



I loved these word stickers from the sticker sheet. They just describe how I feel right now!

Be sure to stop by Challenge YOUrself to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back a little later with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment