Thursday, February 10, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #211

 Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you are having a good week. The snow that we got last week is the same as all gone and we've been enjoying temps in the 50s for the last couple of days. I say just go ahead and bring on spring now! If only it worked that way!

Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day card that I created using the February 5th sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here's a look at the fun sketch that Lisa has created for us:


This sketch is definitely going into my favorites folder. You know that big oversized banner has my heart! I have a couple of more ideas for this sketch so I am going to keep it on my desk and see if I can't get a couple more cards made with it.

This is what I came up with this time around:


Valentine's Day is just a few days away and so I made a card to be sent to someone special! I used Pebbles' Be Mine 6x6 paper pad for this card. The sentiment is also from Pebbles but I think it is from a different collection. I die cut a heart from one of the papers and added a few enamel dots to finish it off. This card came together so quickly. The hardest part was picking which paper to put where!

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog and the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration throughout the month.

I hope you have a chance to play along with us! I would love to see your take on the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: