Thursday, February 3, 2022

Love You! - Soul Scrappers Feb. Sketch Challenge

 Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you are all doing well. We are getting our first big snow of the season today - which means hubby has a nice long weekend and I have been camped out in my scrap room scrapping the day away! This is what it looked like from our front porch this afternoon:


It's hard to tell how much snow we actually have - the wind has been blowing it all around - but our best guess is 6 or 7 inches and we could see another inch or so tonight. We will see what it looks like in the morning!

I did manage to work on a challenge today. It seems like it has been forever since I have participated in a challenge and I picked the February sketch challenge at Soul Scrappers to join in on. Soul Scrappers has moved to a private Facebook group and it's a little easier for me to remember to check in!

Here is the layout that I created - if you want to see the sketch, come on over and join the fun at Soul Scrappers:


I used the super fun Happy Hearts collection from Simple Stories for this layout of Scott and myself. I am so happy that he is always so willing to take a picture with me! 

I used two of my favorite pieces of paper from the collection for this layout. I even managed to use a couple of pieces of washi tape and several of the die cuts, word stickers, and brads. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


This little cluster makes me smile! It must be that cute little heart die cut!


I fussy cut the big floral heart from one of the cut apart papers and then added a couple of die cuts, phrase stickers, and brads to make an oversized cluster below my photo. I really like how this turned out. Of course, I really like this photo so it's hard not to like the layout!

Head on over to Soul Scrappers and check out their February challenges. I am hoping to get a couple more of them done this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment