Monday, February 14, 2022

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - February Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Valentine's Day to you! I hope that you had a good weekend and that you are ready for the new week. 

It is time for the TN Time With Lisa & Lori February Challenge! If you are new here and you don't know what it's all about - here is how it works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.

Here is my challenge for February:


It's an easy peasy one this month - just add a heart - or hearts - to your layout! This can be a heart embellishment or stamp or heart patterned paper.

Here is the fun sketch from Lisa:


And this is what I came up with:


For this spread, I used the Cocoa Vanilla papers and embellishments that I included in my February Stash Bash Kit. I am so happy that I finally got a few of these papers out of my stash and onto a layout or two this month. These are some of my favorites from the collection. When paired with my two favorite girls - well, I couldn't help but love how this spread turned out!

I have officially started my 52 Favorites of 2022 traveler's notebook and this is my favorite photo from Week 5! The girls were over for supper and we finally had a chance to watch Encanto with them. I snapped this photo of the two of them before Scott got home with the food - and I love it!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I used one of the die-cut pieces for my title. I have some pretty thin foam tape that I added to the back of it. I don't tend to use a lot of dimension in my traveler's notebook but I really wanted to pop this title piece up and I will just make sure to not overload this notebook!


The little banner piece is from the cut apart paper and I added a few punched hearts and a phrase sticker for this little cluster.


The die-cut flowers in this collection are so pretty and I wish I had a bunch more of them in my stash!

I am excited to work in my 52 Favorites of 2022 TN this year - and hopefully, keep up with it!

Even though this is a just-for-fun challenge we do have a few rules:

1. Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog and check out her beautiful spread for this month's challenge. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lori!! I love these papers, perfect for such an amazing photo!! You rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty spread, Lisa! Thanks for the challenge, xoxo

    ReplyDelete