Sunday, February 27, 2022

Lasting Memories #588 - Stickers

 Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. Miss Ada spent the night last night and we had quite the adventures! I'm sure today will be more of the same until it's time for her to go home.

It's time for a new theme and a new set of challenges at Lasting Memories and since I am in charge of this month's challenges - I am also going to try to play along! For our March challenges, I went with something near and dear to me and chose the theme of "Love Your Stash." All of our challenges this month will help you put your stash to use and this week's challenge is - Stickers! Just use stickers on your layout. This can be cardstock stickers, chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, sticker books - if it is sticky on the back then use it on your layout. 

This is what I came up with:


I am working on my February 2022 traveler's notebook and these photos of Ada out in the snow that  Abby sent me paired perfectly with the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty collection. I challenged myself to work only with the 12x12 sticker sheet for my embellishments and the only other things that were added were enamel dots and a bit of washi tape.

Abby snapped these photos of Ada after we'd gotten a bit of snow earlier this month and they were just too cute not to scrap! She wanted to wear her blue light glasses outside and they just add to the cuteness.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


There are a few cute critter stickers in the collections but I went with the cute little grey...fox - at least I think it's a fox or wolf...whatever it is, it is cute! I thought it brought a bit more grey over to the left side of the spread. 


I added some foam tape on the back of one of the word phrases and let that serve as my title. I love the look of the washi tape on the bottom of the photos.


I punched out a couple of tabs to layer at the bottom and added a phrase sticker on top. I also added a few little snowflake stickers around it to finish it out. 


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to see how the rest of the design team took on this week's sticker challenge. I would love it if you played along, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, these are so adorable! Love the colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete