Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #43

Hello hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

It's the middle of the week and that means there is a new sketch posted over Paper Play Sketches today.




I knew I wanted to use my scalloped border punch for this card, so I turned the card to have it go along the side - just my personal preference! The sentiment is from a Momenta stamp set, and I punched it out with my one-inch circle punch, mounted that on a pinked circle die, then added another circle and another pinked circle. There is foam tape in between each layer for added dimension.

I think this is a bright, cheery card ready to brighten someone's day!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, bright, and cheerful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Plain enough to pack a punch in the pretty and cute category! LOVE the bright yellow, so happy!

    ReplyDelete