Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sketch N Scrap NSD Exclusive Sketch

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day! It's looking like it may be a little busy here on the blog today!

Sketch N Scrap has an exclusive new sketch up today on our Facebook Event page here. Head on over and play along with us - you have until June 2nd to play along for a chance at a fun prize!

Here is a look at the sketch:




For this layout, I have used a bunch of scraps from my Bella Blvd drawer. It's a little busier than my usual layouts...but I'm kinda liking it! You can really see the hearts better in person, too. I probably should have inked the edges of them or outlined them to make them stand out a little better, but like I said, they really show up better in person!

These photos are of Miss Ada when she was almost 8 months old. It was summer break and Abby had a workshop that she had to go to for, so the boys and I got to keep sweet Ada. I was feeding her some baby food and I sneezed, and she started laughing. I would pretend to sneeze again, and she would laugh even harder. I don't know how long this went on, but I could not get enough of that little belly laugh!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap's Facebook Event page to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back shortly with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that scenario, what a great story. Pretty,
    pretty LO, I love the mix of pps, so feminine. The alpnabet paper is awesome. I think I see some veneer hearts... LOL, I had some from CTMH and loved them so much I think I ordered the packs of mixed veneers 4 times so I could get more! Thanks FS this lovely LO. I have saved the sketch. Miss Ada is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures and I great memory captured! Love your layout, Bella Blvd has the best papers, especially for girly layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is such a cutie! Beautiful layout! I love the title!

    ReplyDelete