Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sketches In Thyme PL Style #69

Hello, scrappy friends! Today is our day - National Scrapbooking Day! There are so many fun things going on around the internet today, so let's get started.

Today I am featured over on the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog with my take on sketch #69, courtesy of Majo. Here's a look at the sketch:



Here is the card that I have created based off of this sketch:


I've been trying to work on Ada's first-year album, so I thought I would use this sketch to make a card for it. At first, I thought I would use this as a journaling card, but I may add a photo to it instead - when I figure out which photos I am going to use with it!

I also created a couple of coordinating cards to go along with this card:


I used last month's sketch #67 for this card. I will add a photo to the left side and a little journaling to the right side. Here's a reminder of what that sketch looked like:


For this last card I have created another photo card. 


Here are all three cards together. Now all I need to do is figure out which photos I am going to use, and I'll have a few more photos in Ada's first-year album!


I know I will add in a few more embellishments once I get the photos picked out, but I think these turned out pretty cute!

We are offering up a fun prize this month, so head on over to the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog and check it out. We would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! I love those colours together!! WTG and TYFS...

    ReplyDelete