Monday, April 18, 2016

Use Your Stuff #219 - Punches

Hello everyone! I hope you are ready to get another week started! I have found myself with an unexpected day off and I plan to scrap the day away!

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge up today, and this time our new design team member, Beth, is challenging us to use our punches!

I love my punches and it is safe to say that I pull at least one out to use on just about any project I do. I love my border punches, my circle punches get used a lot, and I have several tab, label, and banner punches that I like to use. Definitely a favorite tool in my stash!

I created a card for my project today and I used a scalloped border punch, a flower punch, a circle punch, and a banner punch on my card.


I based my card off of this sketch from Paper Issues:


Now be sure to check out the Use Your Stuff blog to see the fantastic projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to pull out your punches and play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: