Monday, April 4, 2016

Storyteller with Scrapbook Challenges

Hello again everyone! I hope that your Monday is going great! I am back with my third post of the day!

Scrapbook Challenges has a fun new sketch challenge for you today!  It showcases 2 - 4x4 photos, and I really am loving to work with this size!

Here's the sketch:



I'm actually scrapping recent photos of Miss Ada! These are from about 3 weeks ago and we were getting ready to go pick the boys up from school. I had asked Ada what she and Pops were going to do when he got home from work that day, and boy did she have a list to tell! She told me how they would ride the tractor, take a ride in the wagon, and go to the creek! I just love her facial expressions in these photos. You can really tell she is thinking about all the fun things they were going to do!

This layout came together so quickly for me! I used My Mind's Eye - Hello Gorgeous line, and it was just so easy! The greens and the pinks matched her shirt perfectly!

Be sure to stop by the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the team! We have another fun month of challenges ahead for you, so be sure to check back in!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon!

11 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Your page is just darling. Loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove MME. Need to dig a few of their papers out of my stash! Your granddaughter is adorable. Great LO from another awesome Sketch! :) TYFS! ~ Ali (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice page, and what a little Sweetie the subject of it is. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice page, and what a little Sweetie the subject of it is. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and such cute photos.
    -BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet page!! Love the pics and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are precious and tell the story beautifully. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful sketch layout using gorgeous pictures and fabulous patterned papers Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet layout Lori :) Ada is such a cutie :) They are so talkative at that age and a Pop that has a tractor too that is loads of fun :) Love the paper line you used too :)

    ReplyDelete