Wednesday, April 20, 2016

You Are Sweet - Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #72

Hi guys! Happy Hump Day! I can't believe that it is Wednesday already! The weekend will be here before we know. They are forecasting almost 80 degree weather for this weekend - I say bring it on!

We have a new card sketch today over at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has created another fun sketch for us to work with.



So, I had a little dream about this sketch. Do you ever do that? Have a dream about an awesome card or scrapbook page - and then can't remember what it looked like in your dream once you wake up?! I can remember the next morning waking up and thinking - that's what I'm going to do with this sketch - and I should have written it down, drawn it out, or something, because for the life of me I can't remember it now. I just remember the card in my dream did not have a banner on it, but something else substituted in the middle...

Any way, I knew I had several sticker sheets with banner pieces on them and thought they would be the perfect fit for a card. I love how this simple and sweet card turned out - even if it's not what a dreamed about! A quick little thank you on the inside will finish it off!

I used my favorite - Echo Park - We are family - collection for this card. I really wish I had a whole bunch more of this in my stash! I love the colors and the patterns are so fun. 

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the cards from the rest of the design team. You have until the 30th to enter any of our challenges for a fun prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment: