Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Just A Note...

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start!

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday has a brand new sketch for you today! It's another fun one to work with!                                      

Our optional challenge for this sketch is - A trio of textures.



I loved the hexagon elements on the sketch and I thought it was about time to put my hexagon die to use! I just love the large panel - perfect for a pretty patterned paper like I used here - or it would be great for a large stamped image as well. 

Be sure to stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the other team members. I hope that you are inspired to play along. A couple of reminders -  you have two weeks to enter this challenge, you can enter either on the blog or on our Facebook page here. The challenge/theme is always optional, and stamping is always optional! Now head on over and join the fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. There's something so rustic and summery about your card. I'm a DP addict, this card doesn't need an image to be striking, I like how the papers are the stars on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed card , the pretty paper and the hexagon elements combine to create a delightful card ..I pinned this one as I love it so .

    ReplyDelete